Joy embroidered letters are perfect for adding a personal touch to just about anything. I created a mini album using plastic pouches, memory papers, binder rings and ribbon! The embroidered monogram letters added a touch of class to my album. I liked the papers best in a landscape configuration.
However, portrait looks good too! It is up to you. Your photos and journaling will determine how you want to proceed.
JOY embroidered letters
plastic pouches - 6" x 7"
Metal binder rings
Scissors, paper trimmer
Photos and ephemera
1. Cut the papers to fit the plastic pouches. Decorate each side of the paper with journaling, ephemera and photos to your satisfaction.
2. Insert the finished page into a pouch and repeat for each one.
3. Prepare the pages for binding by punching a hole in the same place on each side of the middle hole. When pouches are all finished; line up the punched holes for binding and insert a binder ring in each one.
4. Cut ribbon in 3" lengths and tie one pink ribbon around the binder ring. Repeat with the cream sheer ribbon. Rotate colors of ribbon and fill each ring with ribbons.
5. Adhere the monogrammed letters to the front of the album using an all-purpose glue. Use a toothpick to apply adhesive to the wrong side of each letter and be careful not to get any glue on the plastic pouch!
There are a plethora of paper patterns and matching embellishments. Have fun choosing patterns and colors to really make your mini album personal!
JOY Embroidered letters can be found at your local craft stores in a variety of sizes, colors, simple and decorative fonts.