Make the holidays "Merry" with this mini decorated canvas.
To make the Merry Canvas you'll need:
- Joy embroidered letters
- 3" x 9" canvas
- Red and white craft paints, brush
- Crackle glaze
- Glitter glue, craft glue
- Extra-fine white glitter
- Twine, ribbon
- Jingle bells
- Paint the canvas red and let dry.
- Paint over the red with a thick coat of crackle glaze. The thicker the coat, the deeper the cracks. Allow plenty of time for the glaze to dry.
- Lightly dry-brush white paint across the canvas to accentuate the crackling.
- Wipe excess paint off with a clean cloth.
- Paint each letter with glitter glue and sprinkle with white glitter.
- Glue letters onto the canvas, leaving space on the left for embellishing.
- Wrap twine around canvas and embellish with jingle bells, greenery and a bow to finish.
Leave a Reply