Create a "Back to School" welcome banner for your favorite teacher's classroom!
- JOY® Embroidered Letters
- 9” x 12” sheets ofKunin Classicfelt -Black , Gray, Sandstone, Candy Pink and Gold
- Craft glue
- Glitter glue
- Ruler, pencils, scissors
- 4-foot length of ribbon
- Draw a simple pencil pattern (5 pieces as shown) on cardstock and cut out.
- Trace and trim each pattern piece seven times on the appropriate color of felt.
- Glue the pencil pieces together, overlapping as shown and let dry.
4. Peel back liner paper from the JOY letters and attach to the center of each pencil, spelling out WELCOME.
5. Glue each pencil along the ribbon, leaving 12” at each end and 1” in between each pencil. Let dry.
7. Accent the band with lines and circles of silver glitter glue. Let dry.
Look for Joy® iron-on embroidered letters at your favorite craft stores!